I am blogging this because I did a lot of effort in it.
We are leaning to make a graph of whatever we want.
Wild About Juice
You will need Statistics L3, Revised Edition, P.1 to complete this task.
Statistics: WALT interpret data
For each of the statements the students made, answer this question:
- Does the data support them? Explain why or not.
1. Orange is the least popular because only five were sold in the week and this lowest by far.
2. Teina is almost right.21 were sold on friday and 41 on thursday. 21 is half of 42 so it very close to only half the sales. so its a fair statement.
3. They sold about 30 juice on monday to wednesday. On tuesday they sold more friday less its average out to about 30.
4. yes orange and mango are the most popular. 57 is easily the most sold.
5. no Even though 18 wild berry were sold and 6 pineapple were sold we don't know how many people brough which flavor people might have brought.
8. 54 because that is the number that makes the number jone.
Make up four more statements of your own based on the data:
How many boxes of each flavour should they buy? Explain why you decided this.
- tropical 2 boxes of 20 because they sold 27 last week
- wild berry 1 box of 20 because they sold 18 last week
- orange & mango 5 of 20 because they sold 57 last week
- pineapple 1 of 20 because they sold 16 last week
- greenapple 2 of 20 because they sold 27 last week
- orange 5 of 20 because they sold 5 last week