Thursday, March 31, 2016

iPROUD 1

I am blogging this because it is my iProud and I am very proud of it.
I am proud of this because it is my letter and I love making letters I made one last year and now I know how to make a camp letter.
My biggest challenge was the spelling.

My Best Learning

This is my camp letter to my parent Angela
7.3.16

Angela Townsend  

502
Poplar Place
Hastings

Dear Angela

Thank you for driving us to the park,camp,hot pools,and back to school.

Thank you for driving us to camp because I wouldn't be able to do the river walk and it  was awesome. I went on the walk with Brayden Eva and James, Bella-Marie’s dad.

My favourite part was when we went to Weka and sleep in the dorms. It was fun, we were up for a very long time. Catlin woke me up most of the time and in the morning everyone was awake and Catlin was asleep it was because she was up most of the night.

Thank you Angela for not being angry when we were loud in the car.
Thank you for driving us to the pools, it was so fun I went on the slide and in the deep pool. It was so deep I tried to touch the bottom but it was just too deep. After me and Eva went into the warm pool and swam for like 10 mins and then we went out to have a hotdog and I had 2. But I never went into the spa pool.

You are amazing Angela thanks for driving me from school to the pools and back to school.

Yours Sincerely
Amie


2 comments:

  1. awesome iPROUD Amie it sounds like you had a great time keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good work Amie looks like you put a lot of time into this

    ReplyDelete