Friday, July 08, 2016

Passion protect blog post

This is my passion project blog post hope you enjoy
This is my bug facts poster.
Here are some big facts .
  1. Only male grasshoppers can chirp.
  2. The common garden worms have 5 pairs of hearts.
  3. A cockroach can live up to, 3 weeks without its head.
  4. Honey bees have hair on their eyes.
  5. The mayfly only lives for 8 hours.
  6. A slug has 4 noses.
  7. A snail can sleep 3 years straight.
  8. Night butterflies have ears on their wigs.
    What do bugs eat and how to look after a bug
Bug food
How to look after a bug for little steps
  1. Leaves
  2. Roots
  3. Seeds
  4. Nector
  5. Wood
  6. Predators
  7. Fleas
  8. Flesh
  9. Blood
  10. Plants
  1. Get a box.
  2. Get some plant and put them into the box.
  3. Get a bug or two.
  4. Put the bugs into the box.
And make sure you feed them every week.
And there are some cute kawaii bugs.

Passion Projects Reflection

Please answer all of the following questions

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
I am trying to make a bug facts poster with facts about bugs how to care for bugs and what bugs eat.

How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
I have done my passion project and I got very far and it is completed it took a long time to finish.

What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
When I had to find what bugs eat

What was surprising about your passion project?
It was funner than I thought and I got lots of help by Eva

Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
I cind of because I added different things but most of the parts I followed

Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?I used my perseverance muscle when I had to write everything down and not make any mistakes.
Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
I used all my learning mules or I just can't think of one.
Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
How to care for a pony because I don't know lots of things about horses and I want to know lots of things about pony

What was your favourite part of passion projects?
When I had to dye the background of my poster



By Amie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that amazed me i did not no that so well done I thing that you have rely showed me how to look after a pet as a but so i thing that is really good

    ReplyDelete