Thursday, September 22, 2016

My project

This is my project
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: BadMinton


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)


`

Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was when I had to draw the badminton racket and shuttlecock because it was so fun.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was when I had to find all the facts because I forgot to write all the facts down

  • Something interesting I learnt was the fact where it said the best shuttlecocks are made from the left wing of a goose                       


  • What I would most like to change about my project is how messy it is             because It is untidy

  • I would like to do my next PBL about Movies


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


  1. I used my absorption because I was absorbed in my learning.
  2. I used my managing distractions when my friends tried to talk to me
  3. I used my perseverance in my poster when I had to draw the badminton racket and shuttle cock




Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.




No comments:

Post a Comment