OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: BadMinton
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was when I had to draw the badminton racket and shuttlecock because it was so fun.
- The most challenging thing about my project was when I had to find all the facts because I forgot to write all the facts down
- Something interesting I learnt was the fact where it said the best shuttlecocks are made from the left wing of a goose
- What I would most like to change about my project is how messy it is because It is untidy
- I would like to do my next PBL about Movies
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
- I used my absorption because I was absorbed in my learning.
- I used my managing distractions when my friends tried to talk to me
- I used my perseverance in my poster when I had to draw the badminton racket and shuttle cock
Create a Description of Your ProjectThis needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.