Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Quick write

Hi everyone and Welcome back to my blog .Today I will be sharing my quick write with you here we go.

I wake up In toysRus oh no I am in toysRus oh wait "Yay". So first I run to the crate full of soft giant teddy bears I jump into it and "bounce" I flug back because their were to many bears so I try again and it did not work.So I desied to go to the huge car section and I got the huge limo and drove it to the bears I sat the bears up and “Weee” “oops” I ripped a huge hole in one of the teddies .I run to the corner of the room and I heard someone say “HELP ME” omg I start to freak out ‘omg what do I do this is so scary OMG!!!”.I run to the ball pit and hide in the Balls then I see a person with no arms and harf a face. I want to scream but my mouth is stuck closed like glue.I don't know what he is doing but it looks bad very bad.”TEDDY” “TEDDY WHERE ARE YOU”. Who is teddy I think to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment